Thursday, October 22, 2009

Noles

I know I have been bad. I am sorry loyal followers of the Wagon. I take full responsibility in my displays of irresponsibility. Please forgive me. Tonight. We. Play. UNC. Tonight. We. Beat. UNC. Get it done men. Prove to everyone that we are on the right track.

Key match up: easily our offensive line against their front seven. They are really talented. North Carolina's offense is so crappy that our defense may have a shot to look decent. Problem is we are so banged up on that side of the ball....wait a second......that means we will be playing young players that might actually look like they know how to play football. This could actually help. Anyway, if our defense doesn't let TJ Yates look like Joe Montana and our offensive line can simply hold its own then I like our chances.

Prediction: Pain.......

Real Prediction: Noles- 31 Heels- 20

You heard it here first. Go Noles!

Now and Forever.

Commitment.

Never Breaks.

For Anyone.

Simply,
Dos

No comments:

Post a Comment