Monday, December 14, 2009

Pick of the Day

TWolves +13.5 @ Mormons
Basis: I struggled long and hard with this pick. In the end, I had to go with my theory of taking double digit underdoggs. There were a few other games that I certainly liked tonight, highlighted by the Wizards getting 2 points at the Clippers. But, I believe in my strategy and I believe in my knowledge. I like Kevin Love to play big tonight. The thing that scares me about this game is the fact that Minnesota actually beat Utah straight up 9 days ago- so, I hope that revenge isn't on the Jazz mind. I am sticking to my guns- take the double digit doggs. I am also going to start keeping track of my theory and test some other theories that I have regarding NBA gambling. Let's Go Wolves.
Monday Night Update: Minnesota gets it down with the outright W. I didn't watch all of it due to my other NBA interests. I was getting a look at the Nuggets since the Rockets have to travel to Denver on Wednesday. All three double digit doggs covered tonight. I am very curious to see how this works out. I love the big doggs in the NBA. I am really starting to feel comfortable again picking NBA games. Stay tuned for tomorrow's pick.
Pick of the Day Record: 13-11-1

No comments:

Post a Comment