Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Never Underestimate the Heart of a Champion



Today, the Rockets open camp. I want to wish all the players a healthy camp and a healthy year. I can't wait to see how this team evolves and grows into something special. There will be some growing pains, but there is no doubt in my mind that Professor Morey has established a rock solid nucleus (yes, pun intended- that just happened). Anyway, I can't wait to see you at the Sanctuary Saturday for the open practice and Rocket Rally.




In other news, it is 6:15 in the morning. I just got back from Hobby Airport and I have two observations. First, there are way too many people that start their days too early. There was an outrageous number of people on the highways. Secondly, thanks to my brother's wondering eye, it came to my attention that a certain flower shop on 45 and Broadway has quite the special today. Anybody that is named Umberto gets a free rose. I am contemplating going to the courthouse and legally changing my name to Dos Umberto Sims so that I can get a rose to personally deliver to one of my very numerous female fans.
Whenever I get a chance, hopefully this evening, I will give my two cents on what transpired this weekend with my beloved Noles. I have a few bones to pick, and one of these bones has nothing to do with the actual game that has been ripping at my heart these past few days. I wish everyone a beautiful Tuesday.
10-8








No comments:

Post a Comment