Thursday, November 26, 2009

Pick of the Day- Turkey Day Edition

We are going to try something different on this Turkey Day 2009. Along with picking my usual NBA Game, I am also going to pick all three NFL football games. Here we go. I am also going to leave out the "basis" section of my picks, so you'll just have to trust me people. Current record is 6-3-1.
NFL:
Green Bay -12 @ Detroit
Oakland/Dallas > 40
New York Football Giants -6 @ Denver
NBA:
Orlando +3.5 @ Atlanta
Happy Turkey Day to all. I am thankful for The Rockets, The Noles, Family and Friends, and, of course, all loyal followers and supporters of The Chuck Wagon. God Bless.
Running Turkey Day Updates:
Green Bay got it done with the help of Matthew Stafford's 4 picks. Pick of the Day Record: 7-3-1.
Oakland and Dallas didn't get it done. This is why I hate betting over/unders. 7-4-1.
Orlando did the work. Won the game outright in Atlanta. I watched some of the second half and it really wasn't a match. I really liked Orlando's bigs going against Atlanta's athleticism. 8-4-1.
New York Football Giants laid a stink bomb. Sorry about this one fellas. 8-5-1. Still a .500 day.

No comments:

Post a Comment