Saturday, November 21, 2009

Pick of the Day

New Jersey -1.5 vs. New York

Basis: This game is pretty much a toss up, and after last night's debacle I don't really feel like diving in to research. Anyway, look for New Jersey to play inspired ball in this one and beat their cross town rivals to get their first victory of the year. New Jersey has some young talent, but have struggled with some injuries so far in this young season. Lawrence Frank is a decent coach who can win in this league. They just have to put a full game together, and I like them to do that tonight against the Knicks.

Saturday Update: Loyal followers of The Wagon- I failed you. I made a very rushed decision this morning with the pick of the day. New Jersey lost 98-91 and remains 0-fortheseason. I didn't watch any of the game so I have no comment on why I lost this pick. I really did not have my mind right and I explained when I made my pick that I did not do my research- I just went off my gut. I apologize for the losing pick. Check back tomorrow for Sunday's pick of the day.

Pick of the Day Record: 3-2-1

No comments:

Post a Comment