Thursday, November 19, 2009

Pick of the Day

Utah +5 @ San Antonio

Basis: Both teams played back-to-backs last night. Utah pulled away at the end of their game and San Antonio got beat in overtime. Look for Utah to have a few more legs in them tonight. Deron Williams is fully healthy for the Jazz- look for him to have a big outing with the Spurs missing both Tony Parker and Manu Ginobli. I would almost say bet Utah money line, but, it is in San Antonio so just take the points.

Late Thursday Update: My pick was pretty flawless tonight. I didn't watch a second because of a family dinner that I was forced to go to. By the way- if I was in a city where I had distant family that I've never really met, I would never have the audacity to ask to go to dinner- much less a place to stay. I mean come on- is that necessary? Anyway, I picked a winner. I am starting to feel more comfortable. Look for tomorrow's pick and I will give you a hint- you might see the Rockets show up for the first time in this new segment of the Chuck Wagon- maybe even a money line bet. Stay tuned.

Pick of the Day Record: 2-1-1

No comments:

Post a Comment