Monday, November 30, 2009

Pick of the Day

Milwaukee -2.5 vs. Chicago
Basis: I am not crazy about the NBA games tonight, but this one makes the most sense to me. Both teams have been struggling lately evidenced by their 4 game respective losing streaks. The reason that I tend to gravitate towards the Bucks in this one is the fact that their losses have been in closer games. Chicago has been getting blown out of the water and the diagnosis on Kirk Hinrich is that he will not be able to go tonight. I also like the fact that this game will be played in the Bradley Center. Look for this game to be a close one throughout, with Milwaukee pulling away in the second half of the 4th quarter.
Monday Night Update: Betting the NBA is a tough job. Milwaukee started to pull away only to let John Salmons and the Bulls come back. This league is a league of runs. Delfino makes 1 of 2 then Salmons drains a second chance 3. Brandon Jennings knocks down two clutch free throws with 13 seconds left in regulation. Of course they let Salmons go in for a quick deuce the following play. Charlie Bell then goes up and and makes 1 of 2 for the 2 point win. I lose by a half point. Sorry followers. I prefaced this one by saying that I wasn't crazy about these games. Hopefully tomorrow I will find something that I really like. Stay tuned.
Pick of the Day Record: 9-7-1

No comments:

Post a Comment