Wednesday, August 5, 2009

3 O'clock Update




JAMS! I did not mean to disrespect you, my brother. Praise be to Allah. I was whacked out of my mind because I was in a Glass Case of Emotion. When is the last time your Octagon has been played with? Peace out fool.


Here is reason # 18,743 why I love Daryl Morey. When asked what he thought about the Rockets not having any nationally televised games this upcoming season, he replied by saying that "it is good. Jeff Van Gundy will not be able to give away secrets on how to beat us next year." God Bless Daryl Morey and Jeff Van Gundy. I have man crushes on both and I'm not afraid to admit it. Mr. Morey also said Chuck is having a great off season via his twitter page. Check it out- www.twitter.com/dmorey.




16-(7*2) {}D {} {}V{} {}D

No comments:

Post a Comment