Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Yo VS The Dos Extravaganza

I, Joey Kieval, agree to take on Scott Sims in a best of 7 Sports Extravaganza to determine the More Dominant Male. We will partake in 7 events, and the athlete who wins 4 of the events first will be crowned the More Dominant Male. By signing this document on this 11th day of August, Year 2009, I agree to this challenge.

I, Scott Sims, agree to take on Joey Kieval in a best of 7 Sports Extravaganza to determine the More Dominant Male. We will partake in 7 events, and the athlete who wins 4 of the events first will be crowned the More Dominant Male. By signing this document on this 11th day of August, Year 2009, I agree to this challenge.

The 7 events include:

2 out of 3 Bowling Matches

2 out of 3 Horse Games

Match Play Putt Putt

1 set of Tennis

Homerun Derby

200M Race

Field Goal Contest



____________ ____________
Joey Kieval Scott Sims
August 11, 2009 August 11, 2009



That is a re-creation of the contract that was signed yesterday by Joey Kieval and myself. Is there any doubt as to who will be victorious? I honestly could have been a professional bowler. Shooting the basketball is my sort of thing- it involves no running. Putt Putt? Need we say more here? People have called me Roger Federer before. I have been taking steroids so I know I will win homerun derby. Joey might have me in the run, but, I do have longer legs and not as much mass in the torso. My leg is the best in the nation- kind of reminiscent to Grahm Gano last year at Florida State when he won the Lou Groza Award. Sorry Joe, you are kind of out of luck. BETTER LUCK NEXT YEAR!!!


222 with 2 of the 2's removed.

No comments:

Post a Comment