Tuesday, August 11, 2009

No. 9's

No. 9 Least Favorite NBA Player: Lebron James

Calm down. I'm not saying he's not one of the best. I'm just saying that I personally despise the guy. I cannot stand the way he carries himself. It made so me soooo happy when Oralndo knocked them off in the Eastern Conference Finals. I just love how he got dunked on by a college player and didn't have the self-confidence to let the video come out. They say that he had nothing to do with it getting confiscated but let me let you in on a little secret- he had everything to do with it getting confiscated. Some of his handlers told him that was a bad move so they did the only sensible thing they could do- blamed it on NIKE. Another thing that recently came out in the news about Prince James is the fact that he smoked marijuana in high school-key Anchorman scene when they announce that Ling Wong, the Panda, is preggers and they announce that this is a big one. Is it just me, or do we all know that he smoked weed in high school? Big Shocker here. Give me a break Lebron. You of all people looking to sell a book? I don't get it. You make more money than probably any other athlete in the US that's not named Tiger. But your ego gets in your way and you want to be the first billionaire athlete. Let me help you out here. It aint gonna happen. Go smoke weed for the 2nd time in your life. HAHA. That's so laughable to me. Also, I sure hope you resign with Cleveland. Doing anything else would be like Chuck Hayes spitting in my face to Cavs fans. But, I bet you do leave.

No. 9 Favorite NBA Player: Stephen Jackson

I don't really have any reason to put Stephen Jackson here except for the fact that he is Poo's favorite player. That is how much I respect Michael Keeper. He is pretty fun to watch and doesn't give a fuck what other people think and I like that in a player. It was pretty special to see him and the Warriors beat the No. 1 seeded Mavs a few years back in the opening round and then challenge the Jazz. It would have been even more special if we could have beat the Jazz in game 7 because then we would have had the Warriors (would have been a Rockets series win) and then the conference finals against the Spurs. Texas would have been up for grabs and the winner would have beaten the above mentioned Lebron James and Cleveland to gain hold of the hardware. It's a damn shame. Oh well, I got a little off topic. There are the No. 9's.

(76,487/30) - 2,547.5666666666

No comments:

Post a Comment