Friday, August 14, 2009

The Thurber Nation - Clairvoyance

If you remember my last post, I alluded to the fact that the US midfield looked as if they had H1N1 virus. I am now officially clairvoyant.


From FanNation.com...

U.S. soccer star
Landon Donovan has tested positive for the H1N1 flu virus, Donovan told SI.com on Thursday night.

"I felt something when I got into Miami on Sunday," Donovan said. "I just felt real bad and finally went to see the doctor. They took a swab from my nose and confirmed it, so that was that."

Donovan learned of the H1N1 diagnosis on Thursday afternoon, the day after he played 90 minutes in the U.S.'s 2-1 World Cup qualifying loss to Mexico in Mexico City. Even though Mexico has been the epicenter of the global H1N1 outbreak, Donovan said that he contracted the virus in the United States.

No comments:

Post a Comment