Tuesday, July 7, 2009

4th of July Extravaganza


I beat my Brother Ryan in a 54 Hole Cage Match this past weekend. The 4th of July extravaganza went all the way down to the 54th hole. His pride is undoubtedly hurting. It was a tough battle and I feel fortunate to have won. There is no doubt in my mind that Ryan will come back stronger than ever in our next match. It is also appropriate, I believe, to give a shot out to Jordan Lake on my 4th of July Extravaganza post because he did in fact break his finger on this day. What an idiot to try to take down The Stick. The Stick is large. Get better J.

Donnie Long put up a good fight against Iron Mike back in the day- Shot out to Joseph Harrera-Brooks. I'd also like to give a shot out to my boy Bob. I love you dogg.

Peace and God Bless

-The Dos Bomb

No comments:

Post a Comment