Monday, July 27, 2009

Who is worse at their respective jobs?


Both are quite possibly the worst of all time. Thank goodness Ms. Palmer is out of the NBA now. Hopefully Clutch the Fag will soon follow. Share your thoughts.....Can we please bring Turbo back? Don't get me wrong, I am not a fan of mascots but Turbo was 1 million times cooler than Clutch. Clutch is a loser. He's a teddy bear for crying out loud. He also attempted to throw me out of a Rockets game one time. Don't even get me started on Ms. Palmer.....
Tres minus Uno
I'd also like to send out a big welcome to Jams and his Thurber Nation pieces. Look forward to the future columns of my esteemed colleague. Good to have you on board the Chuck Wagon Jams.

1 comment:

  1. There is a 20 dollar bill laying on the floor of an elevator and there are 3 people inside of it: a business man, an intelligent woman, and the Easter bunny. Who picks up the 20 dollar bill?

    The business man obviously because the other 2 don't exist

    ReplyDelete