Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Random Thoughts......


Heather Dinich is so bad. ESPN, as a matter of fact, is horrible when it comes to College Football. She has ranked Thaddeus Lewis as the No. 2 QB in the ACC. Let me explain- Thaddeus Lewis plays for Duke. I am convinced that she compiled this list by picking names out of a hat. The analysis is horrible. Every "blog" she has is horrible. She has no facts. She doesn't know anything. She hates Florida State and Bobby Bowden. So, I hate her. Heather: you suck.
I am tired.
I hate ESPN College Football.
I think ESPN is really bad in its College Football Coverage.
Jeff Van Gundy.
Ben Jams Thurber works at Camp Rio Vista.
Poo Keeper has 3 girl friends.
Sometimes I dream that I work at a Kroger in Norman, Oklahoma.
I ate James Coney Island today. Not sure there is a better meal available out there.
I have put on 10 pounds since I started work.
Chris Chapman is a donk.
I have 10 toes.
I have aspirations to win a Nobel Prize.
Good day people.
Rocket Dos
Clutch the Bear tried to throw me out of a Rockets game one time. No Joke.
Why won't Tiger's round be on at 3 AM tomorrow morning? I don't understand why coverage doesn't start when he tees off.
Greg Norman will win. It's Science.
Anchorman is a good movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment