Monday, July 13, 2009

Sorry People


To all my loyal followers-

I apologize for my carelessness in keeping you informed with updates on the most interesting man in Houston. Look for an opinion on last night's season premier of Entourage.

I am also pleased to inform my fans that I will be taking on my brother again in golf. He is so delusional and stupid. He doesn't realize that if you lose, you aren't as good as who you lose to. Ryan- you are going down brotha. I just bought 2 new wedges. Stop believing fallacies.

Shot out to the BPE. He is the man.

Go Rockets. Gotta love Ariza at his Bday in Vegas. He invited me to go but I couldn't. Sorry Trev. I'll be there next year.

Chuck- if you ever come across this please call me at 713 582 7779. I promise I am not a stalker- I just want to have my away jersey retired and your signature on it. You are the man.

A Good Read: http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2009/07/10/the_case_for_doing_nothing_97382.html

No comments:

Post a Comment