Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Last Night's Television


Weeds......don't really understand why the show is still on. It's just slow. I caught myself looking at the clock to see when the show was going to be over and it was only 9:12. Mary-Louise Parker is really good in the show, but the story line just doesn't do it for me anymore. I mean, how typical was it last night when Andy asked Nancy to write a letter to her baby's daddy saying they were leaving, and Nancy wrote a letter to Andy instead saying she was moving in with the baby's daddy? And of course, it happened right at the end of the episode so that the bored viewers will come back next weekend. The kid who plays Shane Botwin is absolutely the worst actor of all time. His brother Silas isn't much better. The guy playing Andy is decent and of course a big shot out to Kevin Nealon. Please bring U-Turn back from the dead and also Conrad and Heylia if you want the show to survive. Nurse Jackie comes on after Weeds and it is pretty good so far. Edie Falco is incredible just as she was when she played Tony Soprano's wife. I recommend checking it out to all my fans out there.


On a more happy note, is there a better show on television than Run's House? I could watch that all day. Little Russel II is the man. The Rev is the man. Miley is very cute. I don't much care for Angela, JoJo, or Daniel, but I do like Vanessa. I also receive Rev's Words of Wisdom every morning. They are inspiring. I recommend signing up to everyone.
Whooooooooooooooo's Houuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse?
God is Love,
Dos Run

No comments:

Post a Comment