Friday, July 24, 2009

It's Friday

It is most certainly Friday and I am fucking tired to say the least. My co-worker Steve made me go to a place called Langford Grocery. It was dirty. Floor was slanted. Had no A/C. Once again, it was dirty, really dirty. They also had their soft drinks in cans that pisses me off. I was furious but held inside my pissed offness in the presence of Steve, because, after all, he wanted to eat at this establishment. I was nervous because all they had was burgers, and to be honest, I had my mind set on a chicken fried steak or chicken fried chicken. I ended up ordering a Bacon Cheese Burger. WOW. Probably the best bacon I have ever had. Wade- you would agree. I once saw Bigg Dogg Wade eat a full package of bacon in one sitting. The burger was very tasty and the fries were not bad. Overall, great meal, just bad dining experience. Thanks Steve for making me go there. I enjoyed it. Now, I want to go home and sleep until Sunday. All my friends have left town and I am all alone. Looks like it's going to be a lot of Grant and Dos time- which isn't so bad. The guy is actually pretty cool. Everyone have a safe weekend. God Bless.


3 minus 1 = DOS

No comments:

Post a Comment