Monday, July 20, 2009

Dos's Weekend

Pretty Uneventful weekend other than Tom Watson almost shocking the world. Friday I got home from the office and was too fucking tired to do anything so I took a nap. I then went and had Dinner with the Senator and Mr. Stark as well as Chadley and his roommate. From there we went to my least favorite restaurant, Ciro's. Place sucks. Food is awful. I also wanted to kill the bar tender. I ordered a Tank n Tonic (gin, always gin) and she asked for my ID. I tried to pull a funny one like McLovin did in Superbad. I said "Makes me feel young again" and she replied "you do look young". I have never been carded in Las Vegas but I get carded at Ciro's. Pretty damn good chance I never go back; Sorry Eddie. After that event I then went to Vintage- not a huge fan. Anyway, after saying hi to my friends I took off and went home to sleep. I slept in until about 8:30 and then went and hit the white ball into the hole with the above mentioned dinner guests from Friday night. Senator Mundeeeeen observed on the 16th hole that someone turned the thermostat up. It was warm. Saturday night I went to dinner at Pappy's and thought the service was real good. After that, went home and fell asleep only to be woken up and force fed beer by the Stick. Felt crusty Sunday morning but had to get up to watch Tom. After Tom broke our hearts with his near victory I went and Played the white ball game again with Bigg Dogg Lytal and his father- one of my favorite people in the world. Holla Bigg James. Sunday night ate dinner with the fam and Ben Jams who is in town to try to get his messed up hip and foot fixed. That was my weekend. Violet Palmer is no longer a NBA Official thank goodness. Word to ya motha. Go to http://www.theshampushow.com/. He is my buddy from the HOB. His catch line is- The Ladies have Oprah and The View- now the men have Shampu. Word to ya motha a second go round. God Bless. It's also really weird that my brother had his one year married celebration day thingie this past weekend. Sucks that he couldn't watch golf. Moral of that story: don't get married and don't take shit. I love you Jill. BPE- Notre Dame doesn't win more than 6 games this year.

The Bomb That Hit Twice

No comments:

Post a Comment