Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Word to ya Motha

So...........Magic match the Mavericks offer for Gortat.............he is now getting $35 Million to play 12 minutes a game............Can anyone else see a possible deal between the Rockets and Magic now? Note to Morey: please do not trade The Wagon.

Weeds- its over for me. Last night was another typical episode. The whole episode stunk like The Yo on Ezra and then they throw a curve ball right at the end. Typical. It's over for the Dos. No more weeds. I had to tvo the season finale of Run's House- the best show on tv- as well as Nurse Jackie. Expect updates soon on those two shows.

Entourage Premier- thought it was fantastic. I had been thinking that Entourage was going through what Weeds currently is during Season 4 and the Medellin tragedy. But, to my surprise, it has bounced back. Sloan coming back on the show- solid- Ari being Ari- solid- Turtle hooking up with Meadow Soprano- REAL SOLID- I just really like the direction of the show. The last scene with Vince sitting in his house with no one else around was a very solid scene and has me excited for the future.

Look out for a few guest posters on my blog to make sure it is constantly updated. My rapping partner in crime-The Infamous Big Yeast- previously known as The Yeast Infection- will be posting about the current state of the rap game from time to time. The Bigg Dogg- aka Wade Lytal- will be giving a weekly column on football. The BPE may also stop by to share his crazyweird thoughts as well. Just get ready for some real exciting crap. Greg Norman: 2009 Champion Golfer of the Year? God, I hope so. I love you all.

Dos Dogg

No comments:

Post a Comment